Meanderings

Stalking trout with dry flies. Floating, wading, and camping along the rivers. Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Winter trips to Mexico.



Oct 8, 2019

Final Loop-2019

Time for that final run.  Of course, Winter Storm Warnings prevail again throughout northeast Idaho and most all of Montana.  Another big one.  My timing has been off for the last two weeks.  So, I'm headed west to lower elevations in SW Idaho.  Silver Creek, for starters.  Waters down a little on the MO.  Is the Beaverhead any good?  Livingston if it warms up a little.  Wyo creeks on the way home?  Got about 20 days or so, if I want 'em.  Not too interested in single-digit temperatures on the Fork and in Montana this week though.  So I'll just take the loop backwards, or just fish Idaho and get my frozen ass back home.  Still holding out for Indian Summer though.  My back-up plan is Campeche.  Tarpon-on November 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment