Meanderings

Stalking trout with dry flies. Floating, wading, and camping along the rivers. Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Winter trips to Mexico.



Jun 18, 2022

New companion

He's making the trip and keeping me going so far.  Not much to say except it would be pretty empty without him, and we're only into this for less than a week so far.  The training from 8 weeks to now is showing its progress beyond my expectations.  I have to remember he's just a puppy, but man, what a perfect traveler.  Bed hog too.  I love it.  

Same spot I first waded into the Henry's Fork exactly 40 years ago

He's been on the platform now.

Sat to see a fly cast

Stayed while I cast and cast

Our new Island Park digs


He sat there while I fished for a good 20 minutes

Puppy has to see why I'm in the water, and he's not.

Hope I can selectively take him along as things progress


Bed hog.  Sleeps all night perfectly.


1 comment:


  1. Pup real lanky at this point. Looks like training going well. Bed hog best shot!

    ReplyDelete